|RDR Gap Fill Programme
Developed by our expert team, fully accredited by the CII and meeting FSA requirements in full, our unique Gap-Fill programme provides a simple, focussed method of fulfilling the Gap-Fill points in record time.
In response to the rapidly approaching deadline for achieving RDR diploma status and the complex and disparate array of possible solutions available, we have developed a groundbreaking approach which guarantees success!
After extensive research, input from focus groups and collaboration with the CII, we have developed an accredited approach which meets all regulatory requirements and expectations towards issuing a Statement of Professional Standing.
Engineered to ensure that all Gap-Fill requirements are covered and facilitated by subject matter experts, we have designed intensive 1 day face-to-face events for each of the following subjects:
- Financial Services Regulation and Risk
- Investment Principles and Risk
- Personal Taxation
- Pensions and Retirement Planning
Delegates attending these events will:
- Save hours of time, hassle and angst, as there is no need to trawl through the maze of alternative solutions
- Be presented with evidence of Gap-Fill attainment for submission to their accredited awarding body
- Receive a signed certificate of completion from DSW to authenticate the learning experience and content
- Enhance existing levels of knowledge in the subject matters involved
- Create a personal reflective statement covering an overview of the subject, its relevance to their clients and how this learning will be applied within their market place
- Classify the learning as part of their ongoing CPD programme of activities
To Take Advantage of this Approach
Contact the DSW Academy on 01302 760 008 or email: