This course is suitable for individuals wishing to progress their career within the regulated advice sector. Typical roles they may wish to undertake or progress into include, but are not limited to:
• Financial Services Administrators
• Protection Advisers
• Mortgage Advisers
• Financial Advisers
• Candidates will have demonstrated their understanding of the International Standards Office process for giving regulated financial advice ISO 22222
• Candidates will use client scenarios to demonstrate the application of their knowledge across the spectrum of financial advice relevant to the client scenarios involved
• Candidates will demonstrate their technical knowledge across the CII R01- R02 - R03 - R04 and R05 syllabi
• Candidates will demonstrate their ability to apply that knowledge to clients' circumstances, detailing the relevant advantages and disadvantages of their proposed solutions across a wide range of client scenarios.
Time is dedicated to best practice examination techniques, using the case studies that candidates will have received from the CII. We analyse the potential areas where candidates may be tested and produce specimen answers to mock exam questions. Learners derive invaluable experience and practice of the simulated real-life exam experience. Candidates demonstrate their expertise in the application of the financial planning process, through applying learning content from all units in the CII RQF level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
The workshop is based upon case studies that bring together all of the learning from the R01- R05 units into practice in an examination format; allowing candidates to demonstrate their understanding, and the application of the ISO22222 process.